Technical Documentation Specialist
Technical Documentation Specialist22/03/2023
Responsibility for the product’s (General products/Kits) life cycle, including engineering drawings, labels
and purchase specifications of products.
1. Technical understanding of the medical devices produced by the company.
2. Understanding the entire life cycle of the product (purchasing, production, packaging, storage, usage
by customer etc.)
3. Preparing Technical drawing for production.
4. Procuring, writing and drafting purchasing and product specifications.
5. Graphic drawing of labels and usage instructions.
6. Barcoding creation.
7. Communicating with suppliers
8. Promoting documentation approvals in the product’s cycle
9. Technical Data Sheet writing and drafting for marketing purposes.
10. Updating and operating ERP systems (Priority)
11. General upcoming tasks
Minimum qualification required:
- Understanding assembly/kits/packaging production processes
- Software control: AUTOCAD or ILLUSTRATOR or CORELDRAW
- Ability to work in the team
- Fluent verbal and written English
required beyond minimum qualification:
- professional courses
- Knowledge in SolidWorks
- Knowledge in Priority
Other key factors:
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under schedules
- Open minded and willing to undertake extra responsibilities when
necessary (“can-do attitude”)
- Flexible hours
- Part time
משרה זו סגורה ולא ניתן לשלוח אליה קורות חיים.